Sarah PG – Interior Designer & Business Owner
Sarah is a dedicated & passionate interior designer with 25 years’ experience in the commercial Interiors sector. Having a mix of leisure, hospitality, retail & office experience, she is a great all-rounder that can fit into many ways of working & collaborating to get the best solutions for her clients.
Brief Potted History
- Trained at Nottingham Trent University
- Marston’s Brewery PLC, in-house pub design team, Burton-upon-Trent
- Rol Gibson Lea Ltd, retail design, Nottingham
- HMY(UK) Ltd, retail design, Mansfield
- Leisure Concepts Ltd, Leisure & Hospitality design, Kenilworth
- SPG Interior Design, a culmination of all the above & life experiences
- Find out more in this blog – ‘My Interior Design Story: from Crayons to Career’
Sam handles admin & the jobs Sarah loves to hate; she keeps everything working smoothly in the background.
Sam has a wealth of knowledge & experience, working for big brands (Speedo & Concept2) as well as smaller local companies before branching out on her own to help her clients virtually.
Sean Cooksley Design
A new collaboration between two college friends. A fledgling alliance, watch this space…
Working with this team of architects on new leads, interior schemes for their new builds & extensions.
Dee Beckett’s extensive business experience is guiding SPG Interior Design to develop sound business practices & is helping to steer new growth in the company.
The two Sarahs. Working on the design, technical details & legislative requirements together to offer a rounded package of services for our clients.